Every summer, we have parents who help us at Woodward as Camp Nurses. A parent's motivation for being involved in camp may vary: some are looking for a way to subsidize their child's tuition, others may want to bring a young child who may be leery about their first full week away from home. Whatever the reason, we're always looking for people who can help make camp a great experience for kids!
What camp parents should expect:
- A rewarding experience
- To be a parent to up to 18 kids
- To be available for other duties
- To enforce camp rules
- To meet children different from your own
- Memories to last a lifetime!
What camp parents should NOT expect:
- To have time for personal obligations
- To spend every waking minute with your own child
- To sleep in the same cabin as your child
- To interfere with your child's camp experience
For Camp Nurses, full tuition discount is offered in exchange for medical services. Camper's registration form must accompany employment application.