Tips For Success:
Don't forget the paperwork, helmet and arrive early!
Please be sure to bring your confirmation letter and RTP Reservation ID # with you to pick up your reservation and check-in. If you are arriving prior to the day of your reservation you can pick up your reservation at any Guest Services location as well as the Fulfillment desk in the Woodward at Copper Barn. However you will still need to check in at the fulfillment desk in the Woodward at Copper Barn the day of.
If the participant is a minor the Participation release waiver can be printed off Waivers and signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to arrival. Participation release waivers will also be available in the Barn to sign upon arrival.
Winter Day Camp/Women's Camp participants:
It is best to plan ahead and try to show up an hour prior to the camp day’s scheduled start time. All Camp Days start at 9:00am and end at 3:30pm. Participants will be available for pick up between 3:30pm and 4pm. Please make the necessary arrangements to be checked in and ready to go at the start of your Camp Day.
What should i pack? Here is our suggested list:
For Winter Day Camp/Women's Camp:
- Helmet (all participants in the Barn, and on the snow are required to wear a helmet).
- A signed Participation release waiver for participant’s under the age of 18
- Ski or snowboard equipment (skis, snowboards, boots, bindings, etc.).
- Goggles or shatterproof sunglasses that protect the eyes
- Proper winter attire for outdoor winter conditions (outerwear, goggles, gloves, insulation and layering pieces, socks, face masks, neck warmers, bandanas, etc.).
- Proper clothing for the trampoline and spring floor zone (sweats, layering pieces, shorts, etc).
- Proper clothing for the Snowflex features – long sleeves, long pants are mandatory and gloves are recommended
- Skateboards, In-line skates, BMX bikes (if the participant plans on using the mini-ramp, bowl, or any other “Skatelite” feature).
- Elbow and knee pads (if the participant is under the age of 18 and plans on using the mini-ramp, bowl, or any other “Skatelite” feature).
- Proper Shoes (if the participant plans on using the mini-ramp, bowl, or any other “Skatelite” feature).
- Any information or necessities pertaining to the participant’s medication, allergies, etc.
- RTP Reservation ID (on the Confirmation Letter)
Sunblock and lip balm - highly recommended
• NO Personal valuables should be brought to camp. In the camp atmosphere, where there are so many youngsters, Campers tend to forget, lose track of or misplace many things.
• We strongly recommend labeling all personal items. Woodward at Copper is not responsible for lost or stolen items