Parents are required to participate in this class with their little ones between the ages of 1-4. We focus on balance, coordination, and having fun in an open gym type setting. Class will use spring floor, foam pits, and trampolines.
|1-4 Years Old||8/3-9/7||Sunday 11am-11:45am||$99* for six weeks or $19 per class Drop In Rate|
This class is for kids between the ages of 5-9 and will focus on balance, coordination, and body awareness including basic tumbling, trampoline, and ninja skills with more room for creative movement.
|5-9 Years Old||8/2-9/6||Saturday 11am-11:45am||$99* for six weeks or $19 per class Drop In Rate|
ALL Class Information: All classes run once a week for 6 weeks. Classes may be cancelled if minimum numbers of participants do not sign up. Drop In rate of $19 per class is available for classes that are not completely full (please contact Woodward in advance to make sure there is room). Helmets are required for skateboard class.
Parents Expectations & Positive Encouragement
- Class is a structured environment where good behaviour and listening help facilitate learning and skill development.
- Children are in class to learn safe progressions and techniques to increase athletic skill; not all skills come immediate or without hard work.
- Learning exciting new skills requires focus and patience to remain safe.
- Celebrate small successes such as listening well or correct body position.
- Encourage safe practice by following progressions learned in class.
*Prices do not include tax or surcharge.